Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." -Jeremiah 29:11


I love the little things in life that make me realize how lucky I truly am :) For instance, Levi waking me up at 5AM by digging one of his sharp little body parts into my bladder & making me nearly have an accident on myself :P Normally one would be mad or at least a little perturbed.. But not this mama! It made me think hard about how blessed Jonah & I are to have a healthy little Jonah-clone growing in my belly. The fact that he is constantly an active little physically painful reminder of how amazing our lives are comforts me so very much.


Moving away from the emotional stuff :)


There isn't much to update on, except that it is looking like we will be heading to New York sometime between the night of the 10th & the morning of the 12th!! Sarah's baby shower is the 10th I believe. We will head home from here on Friday, pack up the apartment over the weekend, & head out as soon as we are able. Moving forward!


Jonah brought me along to Corpus with him yesterday to make sure I can handle car rides still so we didn't go into the trip blindly. I did fine in the car.. I think I'll be ok :)


I guess that's it! Not much new stuff to tell y'all! Have a blessed week :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment