Friday, May 13, 2011

Waiting is Tiresome!

I guess everyone must think we fell off the wagon! I just haven't really been up to writing an update; being THIS pregnant is exhausting.

There isn't really much to say, though. Everything is just the same! I am currently 37 weeks pregnant & had my 36 week ultrasound last week. Everything is wonderful :) He currently weighs around 5 lbs. 14 oz. & has developed perfectly :)

Nikki flew up yesterday, & today we went & took some of my maternity pictures on Peebles Island in Waterford, NY. I'll include a few of those. Tomorrow we are going to downtown Albany to see about some street pictures.

Lucky Jonah is in New York City this weekend visiting some friends! I am SO jealous of him, but he promises he will take me just as soon as I can get around a little better :P

We are SO ready to meet our son! I seriously never thought I could be so anxious about ANYTHING!! My contractions are getting more & more painful as the days go by, & I thought this was something I would dread, but I honestly just can't wait. The worse it hurts, the closer I am to holding my sweet baby...

We will try to keep y'all updated as frequently as possible in the next few weeks, since there is no telling when Levi will decide to grace the world with his presence :P In the meantime, enjoy the pics!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

xoxo,
Tara :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment